*Womens, Mens, Youth, Children and Baby Clothes Wanted*
How Can You Help?
Our street teams are amazing! They work so hard in all types of extreme weather ....very hot summer days and very cold winter days.
Gift Cards and Donations
Can be Sent to:
Motivating U 2 Win
P.O. Box 193
Wickliffe, OH 44092
If you would like to help with the outreach, one of our most popular random acts of kindness, besides the FREE motivational tshirts we give to everyone freely..... is food restuarant gift cards! The demographic we primarily serve are usually in walking distance of Wendy's, McDonald's, Burger King and Subway. If you could send at least $10 on gift cards from any of these National fast food restuarants, that would be great!!! On average, we are currently serving at least 120-200 homeless persons each month.
We also shop at TJMaxx, Marshall's and Kohl's Department Store to purchase warm hoodies and undergarments for the men and women at the shelters during the cold months. Please feel free to send us gift cards from these department stores, it would help tremendously!
Ideas4OutReach & Acts of Kindness
Tutor for Free
Shovel for Your Neighbors
Cut Hair Freely for Poor Children
Clean/Organize for Elderly
Knit Hats for the Poor
Give Beautiful Photography
Bake Goods & Share Them!
Cut Grass for Single Mom's
Play Your Instrument for the Sick
Use Your Talents to Bring Hope to Others.....
Do You Know What Your Gifts Are?
Check out these Gifts of Service from God and see where you fit in! CLICK HERE!
1. Go to your local Dollar Store, purchase greeting cards and write words of encouragement to give
randomly to friends, family, co-workers and those you encounter daily i.e. store clerks, UPS driver...
2. If you bake, purpose to bake once month and place word of encouragement with baked goods to
3. If you sing or play an instrument, volunteer to use your gift at a local nursing home, juvenile center ect.
4. If you craft, make meaningful gifts and share them with troubled teens at local high schools.
5. If you have extra cash, purchase gift cards for gas, food or local department store i.e. Walmart and go to
low- income areas to give freely.
6. If you are a professional hair stylist or barber, create some Complimentary Coupons with limited time offer
when you are least busy and give to troubled teens or low-income areas in your region.
7. If you are financially able, purchase gift cards from ride-sharing companies i.e. Uber, Lyft and give
to those in your fellowship or visit low income areas and wait at bus stops to give freely as often as you can.
8. Dress up in costume and go to local market places giving freely fresh flowers and note cards to bring joy
These are just some ideas you can use, if you are willing to comitt yourself to going about doing good, you will never run out of ideas....Let's Go Soldiers!! "The harvest is plenteous, but the laborers are few..." Matthew 9:27