Download FREE Book
Thieves In the Temple
Watch That Old Serpent - TRADITION!
Preachers Gone Mad
Why So Much Depression
False Office of Bishop & Elders
Oh' No! Not My Pastor!
Shut It Down
Hang It Up
Foundational Scriptures in this Book:
"Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, we are no long under a schoolmaster. For you are all children of God by faithin Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:24-26
"For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, Cursed is everyone that continues not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them, Galatians 3:10"
"If righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!" Galatians 2:21
"The righteous will live byfaith." The law is not based on faith; on th econtrary, The man who does these things will live by them. Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us,
"You who are trying to be justified by law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen fromgrace, Galatians 5:4
Malachi 3 Explained
The Most adulterated Scripture Used
by False Teachers of Tithing.
To hear other teachers on the False
Doctrine and Tradition of Tithing.
People Most Vulnerable to False Teaching
of paying God 10% of their income . . .
9 Signs You're Vulnerable
1. You have grown up in "the church" and taught this tradition since you were a child without any inspection.
2. Anyone practicing willful sin and 'feels' you can to appease God by giving your money.
3. Young ministers who do not seek communion with God privately in the Scriptures to learn the voice of God, but rather
seek to please earthly men to recognize and promote them.
4. Established preachers living off the people and do not want to give up their lifestyle maintained by the false teaching
5. You have experienced rejection that has not been healed by the love of God, you are gravitating towards organized religious
institutions to be recognized or feel a sense of belonging.
6. You lack discipline to study the life of Jesus Christ and his teachings.
7. Anyone lacking understanding of the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
8. You're very trusting of people and will not inspect all teachings regardless how popular the teacher or the teaching.
9. You are poor or in a financial crisis.
Why pastors will not teach the
truth about tithing . . .
1. They cannot build their churches without using this false doctrine.
2. They cannot maintain their material possessions and obtain more without their followers money.
3. They covet others seemingly successful ministries and desire to use the Law of Moses to receive it.
4. They have been taught by other men in seminary and refuse to develop their personal relationship with God.
5. They refuse to believe in the dispensation of the Holy Spirit that is here to glorify Jesus, not the Law of Moses.
6. They have been deceived and/or do not want to know the truth.
7. They refuse to repent from selfish ambition.
8. They are not real pastors rather businessmen using the Bible as their product because of this tradition.
9. They are addicted to the praises of men.
10. They have never been 'born again' by the Spirit of God.
Did you know these facts?
12 Facts Every Sincere Follower of Jesus Should Know about Tithing:
The tithe was food (crops) and animals Deuteronomy 14:22
People who were poor did not tithe - Deuteronomy 14:28
You are under a curse if you are a tither (observing Levitical laws) Galatians 3:10 clearly states if you attempt to do any, you must do them all.
Any church building made of brick and mortar is not God's storehouse - 1Corinthian 16 :19
Anyone attempting to be justified by tithing is alienated from Christ and you have fallen from grace - Galatians 5:4
Most all pastors spend the tithes and offerings on their excessive living and personal pleasure.
in the Book of Malachi 3, the prophet of God was speaking to the priest, not the Israelites.
You are not a Israelite by blood or geneology.
There is no longer one temple where the Israelite priest gave offerings to God for their sins, those who have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal savior from sin are the temple of God. 1Corinthians 3:16.
Jesus Christ did not come to abolish the Law but rather to fulfill it by living a sinless life and dying on the cross for the sins of the entire world....and he said," it is finished." John 19:30 He fulfilled the Law!!!
Modern day false teachers can start a church oganization without any federal or state regulations and begin teaching this tradition of men and false doctrine without any scrutiny whatsoever.
If you are not serious about your salvation in Christ and commit yourself to being a student of the scriptures for yourself, you will be taken for a ride with this false doctrine that has emotionally deceived and damaged the masses.
13 Reasons God will Judge
Pastors & Preachers
who Falsely Teach Tithing
1. They encourage their followers to earn blessings and right standing with God by adhering to the law alienating them
from Christ, and pulling them away from grace. Galatians 5:4
2. They are taking the focus off Christ sufferings and resurrection for their sins placing it on money John 12:32
3. They are placing the people under a curse who are giving them 10% of their income while disregarding adhering to
the other 612 laws that must be kept if they are tithers. Galatians 3:13
4. They are preaching godliness is gain through the law of tithing instead of Jesus Christ, 1Timothy 6
5. They are causing psychological harm and distorted fear of God by twisting the scripture Malachi 3.
6. Most are living excessively and lavishly from the tithes and offerings disregarding the poor and needy in their churches and communities.
7. They are lying on God.
8. They are stealing in the Name of God.
9. Many are hoarders of materilism that brag and flaunt their wealth in front of the poor. 1John2:16
10. They have tricked their followers to believe they are entitled to excessive living while disregarding the poor and downtrodden.
11. Some have never known Jesus Christ, they are imposters seeking fame and the rising of their names.
12. They are spiritually bullying the weak, vulnerable and unlearned.
13. They make Jesus death in vain, exalting the Laws of Moses. Galatians 2:21
Have you been
brainwashed to give 10%
of your income?
To be brainwashed or indoctrinated happens when a person
receives a tradition or belief as true, usually from a trusted source
without any inspection whatsoever.
10 Signs you have been brainwashed
1. You have never inspected the Scriptures for yourself concerning tithing, yet you pay them.
2. You find yourself defending this false teaching without any inspection on your own.
3. You become angry others disagree with your decision to give 10% of your income, you believe they are cursed.
4. You believe God is going to curse you if you do not 'pay' 10% of your income.
5. You defend the teaching of tithing while disregarding telling others about Jesus Christ death, burial and
resurrection for the sins of the world.
6. You believe you are going to receive a 'special' blessing from God for giving your 10%.
7. You are proud of your giving and feel superior because you are a tither.
8. The thought of not paying tithes causes you great fear and anxiety.
9. You believe you are really giving your 10% to God, despite the fact your pastor is living a lavish lifestyle and does
not have a job.
10. You believe a messenger of God is entitled to lavish living and hoarding materilism with tithes and offering given
to the church.
Overcome Fear of
Feelings of fear "God" is going to curse a person's life with doom and gloom is the very mindset corrupt preachers want their victims to feel to keep them trapped in giving their money to them. Here are some keys to help you overcome this psychological brainwashing and torment...
10 Keys to Overcome
1. Confess and repent from all willfull sin in your life.
2. Study the entire book of Galatians that clearly debunksk the false doctrine of tithing.
3. Consider the lifestyle of the preacher(s) who have harassed you that you are under a curse. Remember! They
cannot maintain their lifestyles without your money.
4. Ask God to fill you with the Holy Spirit (Luke 10:17)
5. Ask God to destroy the 'soul tie' you have to any person that has told you God is going to curse you for not giving
them your money.
6. Ask Jesus to become LORD of your life. Remind yourself DAILY of his death, burial and resurrection that broke the curse of the law, sin and death. REMEMBER! His sacrifice was in vain if the law could have saved you.
7. Seek support from other Christians who have been set free from the law of tithing. The internet does provide a
wealth of information and contacts for countless Christians who are not tithers and live a joyous, peaceful life in
8. Seek God daily in spirit and in truth. Take time to oberserve his handy works ~ nature. Thank him, worship him!
9. Remind yourself daily, you have done nothing wrong, you have been a victim of false teaching.
10. Study the Four Gospels of Jesus Christ life and purpose for dying for you.