- Outreach -
For Gospel Tracts and other
Outreach Resources CLICK HERE!
And whatever you do, in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, giving thanks to God the Father through Him. Colossians 3:17
2022 is here! But, we thank God despite the many things that went on, 2021 was absolutely AMAZING. Our Volunteer Street Team traveled to New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Detroit, MI, and continues to move throughout the Greater Cleveland area serving the homesless, food banks, high schools and the general public giving FREELY Random Acts of Kindness (handcrafted soaps, fresh foods, food restaurant gift cards, motivational: tshirts, journals, keyrings, socks, candies, hoodies, fresh flowers and many other motivational goodies). All because of the financial support of many precious people God has allowed to help us spread hope. Visit Sister Sharon's charitable organization www.NeverGiveUpNeverQuit.Org
Help Support the Outreach Mission of Hope
Mail Donations to:
P.O. Box 193
Wickliffe, OH 44092
& Acts of Kindness
LET THE LORD USE YOU!!!
The needs are so great at this time in history. Get involved! Gather up your friends and family and purpose to do what you can with what you have in your community!
*Womens, Mens, Youth, Children and Baby Clothes Wanted*
Tutor for Free
Shovel for Your Neighbors
Cut Hair Freely for Poor Children
Clean/Organize for Elderly
Knit Hats for the Poor
Give Beautiful Photography
Bake Goods & Share Them!
Cut Grass for Single Mom's
Play Your Instrument for the Sick
Use Your Talents to Bring Hope to Others.....
Do You Know What Your Gifts Are?
Check out these Gifts of Service from God and see where you fit in! CLICK HERE!
1. Go to your local Dollar Store, purchase greeting cards and write words of encouragement to give
randomly to friends, family, co-workers and those you encounter daily i.e. store clerks, UPS driver...
2. If you bake, purpose to bake once month and place word of encouragement with baked goods to
3. If you sing or play an instrument, volunteer to use your gift at a local nursing home, juvenile center ect.
4. If you craft, make meaningful gifts and share them with troubled teens at local high schools.
5. If you have extra cash, purchase gift cards for gas, food or local department store i.e. Walmart and go to
low- income areas to give freely.
6. If you are a professional hair stylist or barber, create some Complimentary Coupons with limited time offer
when you are least busy and give to troubled teens or low-income areas in your region.
7. If you are financially able, purchase gift cards from ride-sharing companies i.e. Uber, Lyft and give
to those in your fellowship or visit low income areas and wait at bus stops to give freely as often as you can.
8. Dress up in costume and go to local market places giving freely fresh flowers and note cards to bring joy
These are just some ideas you can use, if you are willing to comitt yourself to going about doing good, you will never run out of ideas....Let's Go Soldiers!! "The harvest is plenteous, but the laborers are few..." Matthew 9:27